Guidelines for Submitting a complaint.
In order for a complaint to be considered by the IPSD project team, it is necessary to follow the below guidelines:
- The complaint should be directly related to the project’s components and/or to the project’s implementation or management.
- The complainant should submit full details and any relevant supporting documents related to their complaint.
- Complaints shall be filed using one of the following methods:
- Electronically: the complainant files a complaint electronically using the following link on the IPSD website https://www.ipsd.ps/forms/complaints
- The complainant can also download the Complaints’ form from the IPSD website, fills it and sends it via email using the following email address: IPSD_Complaints@dai.com
- Verbally by calling the Complaints Line: the complainant can call the following number: +970-2-298 8530 to file a complaint.
- In person: the complainant files a complaint by filling a form at the IPSD offices in Ramallah at this address: 4th Floor, Haifa Building, Al-Irsal, Ramallah. Or in Gaza at this address: Bank of Palestine Building, 8th floor, Gaza.
- The complaint system also includes an anonymous complaint reporting process as some complainants may choose to file a complaint anonymously. Anonymous complaints should provide factual details and specific allegations of misconduct or serious wrongdoing related to any of the project activities. IPSD shall ask the complainant about the preferable way to inform him/her of the solution.
- The complaint system accepts and handles GBV complaints and includes special referral pathways for the GBV complaints and grievances, including grievances on sexual harassment and sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Non-retaliation: Anyone may submit a responsible concern or complaint without fear of dismissal or retaliation of any kind, as per DAI’s Non-Retaliation and Whistleblower Protection policy.